Monday 6 January 2014

Many lives saved through India Surgery Heart Transplant

  Surgery in India | India Heart Surgery
I would like to share my experience with all of you and hope that this Exercise-of-words proves beneficial for all of you. One of my very close aunts’s often complained about severe pain in her heart, which she had ignored to initially. She took it seriously only when it became unbearable. This is probably the first symptom indicating that you really are suffering from a serious kind of heart disease. And trust me ignoring it, is only invitation to even bigger troubles.

Now that she was taken to an expert heart surgeon at the clinics of We Care Health Services, after a series of tests and she was diagnosed with a damaged heart. Doctors suggested her to go for a Heart Transplant Surgery. None of this surprised me because I had already browsed her symptoms on the internet and found out that heart transplant was the only way out. The point that I am trying to make here is that, like fire cannot be controlled by adding more fuel similarly ignorance will not help. You need to visit a doctor as soon as you witness some usual kind of pain in your heart.

In the past 5-6 years there has been a tremendous increase in the number of people dying from several kinds of heart disease. We need to wake up before the number keeps increasing.

My aunt has fully recovered with the help of India Surgery Heart Transplant. She even tells all her friends to go for regular check-ups so that they do not undergo the same painful condition she went through.

I hope all of us take a lesson from this and start to take even the least harmful heart disease seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment