Sunday 12 January 2014

Gifted with a new life by Heart Transplant Surgery


India Surgery Heart Transplant

There can be nothing as worst as having a severe heart disease. I learnt it from my own experience, I learnt it in a rather hard way and that was from having it. It is a miserable feeling to know that you have been diagnosed with heart failure. It came as a shock to me, as it would come for anyone else. I was blown out of my wits. But then again almighty had been graceful enough on me, I will tell you why in the next paragraph.

After jotting down the names of top heart transplant treatments in India, I came across India Surgery Heart Transplant. Well what should I say, I would really run short of words to describe how thankful I am to India Surgery Tour. Treated by the best heart Indian surgeons at the finest hospitals with world-class facilities, I felt at ease. They assured me that I would recover quickly. These words were like a hope in disappointment for me.

See heart failure is a condition when your heart can no longer perform well enough to get adequate blood and oxygen to the body. It is a condition that can get fatal beyond our brains can even think. Initially doctors try to treat it with medications. But once your heart stops reacting to medicines like mine, the only way out is a heart transplant.

I feel my story of Heart Transplant Surgery in India is worth sharing with my fellow mates in case they are suffering from a condition similar to mine. I would suggest you all to opt for treatment at no other place then India Surgery Tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment